​​The Funds have reciprocity agreements with various other Welfare, Pension and Defined Contribution Funds.  If you work under the jurisdiction of more than one fund and are not eligible under your home fund, you should check with the Bookkeeping Department to see if eligibility can be established under reciprocity.  Additionally,  you may contact the Pension Department to determine if your service may be recognized through reciprocity to establish eligibility for pension benefits.