The minimum qualifications
for applicants are:
1. Not less than 18 years of age. Proof of age may be required.
2. Physically able to perform the work of the trade.
*3. A reading, understanding,
writing and communicating ability as would enable the applicant
to perform the tasks of the Construction Craft Laborer in safe manner
and comprehend the subject matter taught in related instruction.
4. If applicant has not completed high school or its equivalent,
the applicant must, if accepted into the program, pursue his or
her GED within the first year of the program.
5. Possess a current drivers license.
6. Eligible to work in the United States.
7. Drug testing will be required.
* Reading and math skills are essential