1. Not less than 18 years of age. Proof of age may be required.
2. Physically able to perform the work of the trade.
3. A reading, understanding, writing and communicating ability as would enable the applicant to perform the tasks of the Construction Craft
Laborer in safe manner and comprehend the subject matter taught in related instruction.*
4. If applicant has not completed high school or its equivalent, the applicant must, if accepted into the program, pursue his or her GED within the first
year of the program.
5. Possess a current drivers license.
6. Eligible to work in the United States.
7. Drug testing will be required.
* Reading and math skills are essential